Friday, March 31, 2017

Perfect Body Yoga Program

I have been practicing yoga for a few years now, and I really enjoy following Erin Motz from Bad Yogi (https://www.badyogiofficial.com/). I have completed her "Perfect Body Yoga Program, Tier 1" twice, and I am in the middle of the "Perfect Body Yoga Program, Tier 2" at the moment. The programs are eight weeks in duration, and consist of yoga videos, meditations, meal planning, weekly mantras, and becoming more confident in the body you already have. The tagline for the programs are, "The perfect body is the healthiest version of the body you already have." Each yoga video ends with, "I am perfect exactly as I am, and I'm exactly where I need to be." I decided to track my progress with these programs in my bullet journal, and here are the spreads I designed:



No comments:

Post a Comment