Friday, March 31, 2017

Tombow Dual Brush Pens

Last post today! Sorry for the long-winded posts, I just have been slacking and wanted to update the blog. This post is all about my new Tombow Dual Brush Pens, which I love! When I first purchased them, I had a really hard time organizing them, and I wanted to figure out a good way to keep track of them. I even had a hard time deciding how to organize them in the holder! I found Tombow's color wheel online, and tried to organize the colors in my holder based on the color wheel. I also decided to re-create each pen's position in the holder onto a page in my bullet journal, which I can refer back to when I need to find a specific color. (If you scroll down to my Mood Mandala post, you'll notice that I write down the number of the specific Tombow I am using). I have found this page to be extremely helpful when using my new pens:





No comments:

Post a Comment